I am a Time Warner Cable customer and understand that contracts must be negotiated that benefit both parties.However, it seems unfair that CBS is also blocking viewing access to their free website to Time Warner Cable customers.

As the end user, why am I being punished for an issue that I have no hope to resolve myself. Why may the rest of country access and view what you post for free at cbs.com when I cannot due to a dispute with my cable provider? Is this good business sense to alienate your end consumer or just a bullying technique to get what you want out of Time Warner Cable? What is the difference between what CBS is doing to their end consumer versus Mommy denying her child dessert after dinner because she got into a fight with Daddy?

Punishing Time Warner Cable customers is a low blow CBS and bottom-line a bullying tactic.With all of America understandably up in arms about our kids being bullied, why is it acceptable when a corporation bullies adults to get what they want?

Review about: Cbs Tv Tv Show.

Had an Experience with CBS TV?

Comments

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more