Coverage Area
Style and Design

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD HIRE SUCH A VILE, LOW CLASS PERSON AS STEPHEN COLBERT TO TAKE OVER FOR DAVID LETTERMAN. HE IS NOT ONLY "NOT FUNNY", BUT HE IS SO IMMATURE AS ARE HIS JOKES.

I NOW KNOW WHY I NEVER DID WATCH HIM AFTER MY FIRST 3 MINUTES OF VIEWING HIS SHOW. WHAT HE SAID ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS VILE, SPITEFUL AND SO DISRESPECTFUL. I THOUGHT THE LEFT WAS SO TOLERANT AND BELIEVED IN OUR BASIC FREEDOMS. WELL, WE NOW ALL SEE HOW "INTOLERANT" LIBERALS REALLY ARE AND WHAT POOR LOSERS THEY ARE.

THEY RESORT TO TEMPER TANTRUMS AND GUTTER/ POTTY HUMOR (ESPECIALLY COLBERT). THE ONLY SHOWS WORTH MY TIME THAT ARE ON CBS ARE BLUE BLOODS AND CODE BLACK. IN THE MEANTIME I WILL MAKE SURE I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF YOUR ADVERTISERS. SHAME ON YOU FOR SUPPORTING SUCH LOW CLASS PROGRAMMING.

PATRICIA E. MC HUGH

Review about: Cbs Tv Reporter.

Reason of review: Stephen Colbert.

Preferred solution: AN APOLOGY TO PRESIDENT TRUMP.

I liked: Blue bloods, Code black.

Comments

I hope the POS gets fired!

I was a David Letterman fan but enjoyed watching Jay occasionally so for several years I have taped both of their successors Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon. I have dropped Steven Colbert from my DVR - the definite winner by far is Jimmy - both are bright and clever but Jimmy is so much more balanced in his sarcasm and wit when it comes to national politics these past few years.

It seems that Colbert focuses 100% of his monologue energy and sarcasm on a disrespectful approach to our Presidency.

A former Letterman fan!

Portland, Oregon, United States #1340625

Why would any TV network want to have a no talent individual like Stephen Colbert on the air? He is not funny and constantly inappropriate, Do whatever necessary to get him off the air and possibly save w

hats left of your network!!

"OUR BASIC FREEDOMS"

Which include freedom of speech which you want to deny Colbert.

to Anonymous Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1341262