I couldn't believe my ears that what this representative of your company CBS said last night regarding the currant president of the United States .... This man should be fired immediately ..

I have struggled in the past with the morning news team being as bad as they are against the President but I have a question what ever happened to the news team about being fair ? what happened to the news team that just reported the news and did not snicker or smirk or even bash a currant or past President ? I did not vote for Mr Trump but what I herd last night was deplorable and has angered me to the next level ..

I will pass this on to all of my facebook channels and there will be back lash as there should be .... So do the right thing and step in and fire this pig !

Review about: Cbs Tv The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Berkeley, California, United States #1324236

I don't care is he is fired, he will flame out eventually. But I will have nothing to do with any company that advertises on his show. The comments were crude, lewd and for a entertainer who refers to himself as a "comedian" --- not funny.

Paducah, Kentucky, United States #1324174

I'm appalled. I'm looking for advertisers of the show.

Poplar Bluff, Missouri, United States #1324151