I'm a disappointed viewer of CBS (Ref Hawaii Five O Show). I grew up watching the original show with Jack Lord.

I was excited about the new revamped show. I've be a faithful viewer since the new show started. But from what I've read on the internet with Grace Park and Daniel Dae leaving the show because of reduced pay. I'm sorry to say i won't be watching any shows on the CBS network.

My reasoning is, I served in the United States Military (10 years on active duty and 2 years in the Reserves) to protect my county, to protect our freedoms and to protect our rights. I didn't get paid less because I was a female. I got paid the same as every other individual in my paygrade, regardless of branch of military, gender, race or religion. FYI, Being offered a raise doesn't resolve the issue of discrimination.

It's more like a slap in the face and saying your still not worthy. When I raised my hand and took the oath, I served all, not just a few. This is a very hard decision for me to make and I don't make it lightly. I'm a hard core NFL fan and will not be able to watch Thursday night Football.

The military taught me to lead by example. This is my example.

Review about: Cbs Tv Hawaii Five-0 Tv Show.

Comments

Porterville, California, United States #1348925

As a longtime Hawaii Five O, I am furious about that departure of Grace Park and Daniel Dae over salary. Money is an excuse, CBS has money for this show.

These actors were part of a real partnership and believe it is an excuse to bring in new and lower paid actors. I will NEVER watch or any CBS program again, and all my favorite slows;.

This includes, among others, all NCIS, CBS Morning News, CBS Sunday Morning, and others, also on my regular viewing. Goodbye, CBS.

Stanford, Kentucky, United States #1347786

I agree with all that was said, and I wish cbs would roll back danny's roll.