First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so if I heard any more comments like I heard from Hayley Giftman-Gold (Hayley Latiman) today when she said words to this effect:I have no symphony to those who were killed today in LasVegas.Mostly Republican's listen to country-western, so it is OK to kill them.

This is not an exact quote, but you get the message. I am sure Democrats listen to country western also!

Shame on her for even having such thoughts and double shame for her to give voice to them.Talk about people dividing the country...well?

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Cbs Tv?

Comments

I stopped watching CBS. They are evil, Enough said.

I agree 100 percent.I would like to know who is in charge of the hiring process for CBS.

If your executives and news anchors continue on this course of expressing there misguided anti American, anti bipartisan opionions a boycott should be undertaken against your company.

True Americans can express their options without hatred and violence.Stop it now!