226 views

Your Late night with Stephen Colbert is getting out of hand by sexually assaulting the President of the United States as well as insiting hate crimes to both our President and those that voted for him. Either you do something to curb his onsaults or I and will go to both facebook and twitter and stress people to stop watching your shows and programs. It's called Respect and if he cannot give it then I and we will go elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cbs Tv Reporter.

Comments

His whole career is "Trump! Reeeeeeee!". It's utter crap.

I agree! This man, and the network, should be fined, and he should be fired! SCREW THE LIBERAL COMMUNIST AGENDA!

Steven Colbert is a loser.

His ratings are tanking, and so he insights hate and disrespect.

The management of CBS is also at fault.

I will search out the advertizers and write them.

If they get enough hate mail, they will pull their money.

No Money, No Colbert.

YEAH. He does not deserves an audience of Americans when his hate, and vugarity is condoned.

UPSET OVER THE STEVEN COLBERT *** no one should talk about our President with such disrespect .... he should be terminated .. I wont be watching CbS any longer .

@PissedConsumer1324160

FINALLY ,,,somebody said what Ive been thinking,,,despicable divisive ,,,always blaming " Pres Trump' for dividing the country ! I also can't stand whats her *** name,,,,Samantha Bees,,,,watched a yr ago,,never again except commercials,,,she's a 'little girl' that knows nothing about politics,,degrading our president turning people away from our president ,,all for the 'almighty dollar' instead of whats best for uniting America !!

To all the people complaining about Stephen Colbert & his jokes . IF IT OFFENDS YOU SO MUCH WHY DO YOU KEEP WATCHING THE SHOW ? SIMPLY CHANGE THE CHANNEL !

@PissedConsumer1324076

If he had been Insulting about President Obama you would be calling for his head instead of switching channels

@PissedConsumer1324076

I don't watch his ***. I still believe he is off base with his comments. If CBS doesn't fire him I hope Americans boycott every sponsor he has.

wow ,,,another 'simpleton' ,,,,

@PissedConsumer1324076

I don't watch but all the liberal news outlets show it over and over wait till a company offers cable where you can choose your channels I bet they sing a different tune

What is an "insilt"?

What are "onsaults"

Online spellcheckers are free and easy to find.

You couldn't do a quick google?

It probably will auto-correct your atrocious spelling automatically. You can't use google....SAD!

@PissedConsumer1324016

Of course you reply anonymously that is the problem with news today they can say anything and prove nothing a new word for you see if you can figure it out libtard

I say again i am appaled by cbs allowing that anti american has been

emcee to continue on CBS.. please in GODS name release him from that show,, I have never emailed a tv station in my life,, but this is one time

I am so upset,,thank you John J Hyde

IC COLBERT IS NOT FIRED FOR INSULGINT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATS, I PROMISE I NEVER WATCH ANY CBS BROADCASTS AGAIN AS LONG AS THAT SHOW CONTINUES..

@PissedConsumer1323998

Your caps lock button seems to be stuck and/or broken. Might wanna check that out.

Maybe write an angry email to CBS about that.....

Capitalization is easy.....gitgud

Good Bye CBS... I'm done!

I will not watch Colbert again. I liked him in the past. It is over for me.

Bye Felicia !