My sister and i have watched BB since the beginning and I have to say that I have not watched the last 3 episodes do to the constant bullying tactics that have been going on perpetuated by none other than Paul who has encouraged Josh to continue on with his badgering of Cody & Jessica.I said from the very beginning this season has to be the worst season yet.

My sister phoned me this evening knowing I haven't been watching it and she too was upset and cannot understand how the producers can support these bullying tactics. I cannot watch the show for the rest of the season.

Hope your not supporting Bullying as it appears.vjkpsk@hvc.rr.com R Kennedy Conway , SC.

Review about: Cbs Tv Big Brother Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bullying tactics on this seasons big brother.

Had an Experience with Cbs Tv?

Comments

I am done watching this season. The bullying, disrespect and just plain meanness is disturbing.

I totally agree this mob mentality of all hg's bullying 2hg's is disturbing.The fact that production has allowed this to go on as long as it has is disgusting.Paul and his merry minions bullying Cody(a marine) and Jessica is beyond sickening!!!!

Paul and Josh should be evicted!!!!After Cody and Jessica are gone I will not watch anymore!!!!