5.0
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Hi. We watch Stephen Colbert show every night and truly enjoy it.

I have a few comments though. Why does he tape his Friday show on Thursday--the Tonight Show doesn't. Being taped on Thursday/-it's never up to date. We never watch on Friday.

Also Stephen Colbert is off a lot and that is disappointing. My final comment is that we planned a trip to New York and asked for tickets 2 months in advance. One of the questions we had to answer was our age. Two days before we were set to leave for our trip we got an email stating that tickets were not available even though we were led to believe that we would receive tickets because that date was open when I applied.

I believe there was discrimination because of our age. The show probably only wants younger people in the audience.

My email is Mrslucky81@aol.com and I would appreciate an answer. We live in Florida

Review about: Cbs Tv The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Tv Show.

Comments

Let’s all pray that Donald Trump will not win re-election in the future!

I can't wait until 2020 and Trump whens the re-election, just to see the disappointed look on that POS Colbert's face, will bring a smile to my face.

I watch Colbert and feel exactly the same way. Friday night is a waste of time for me.

Colbert is trash, and so are the liberal fools, that watch it.