Conroe, Texas

I actually say Dr Carson and shook his hand literally days before this story, shown in the attached photo, ran.Dr Carson looked nothing like the doctored photo used in your news story.

The American people deserve better than the media and the CBS Evening News team doctoring photos of the candidates to sway and/or discourage public support. The media is the only business that is protected by The Constitution. And, with that protection comes much responsibility. We the People are smarter than this.

and, We the People deserve and expect better than this.CBS should explain how and why this happened and apologize to us and Dr Carson.

Review about: Cbs Evening News.

I didn't like: Doctoring of dr ben carsons photo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cbs Tv?

Comments

Stephen Colbert is a sorry excuse for an entertainer. He and maher would make a great couple on the "five", or field reporters covering how many times penguins do #2 over a 50 year period at the South Pole. In other words, I will not watch cbs again!