Cbs Tv - CBS Evening News: Doctored photo of Ben Carson

I actually say Dr Carson and shook his hand literally days before this story, shown in the attached photo, ran.Dr Carson looked nothing like the doctored photo used in your news story.

The American people deserve better than the media and the CBS Evening News team doctoring photos of the candidates to sway and/or discourage public support. The media is the only business that is protected by The Constitution. And, with that protection comes much responsibility. We the People are smarter than this.

and, We the People deserve and expect better than this.CBS should explain how and why this happened and apologize to us and Dr Carson.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Doctoring of dr ben carsons photo

Reason of review:
Product or service
Cbs Evening News
Review category
review #724419

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cbs Tv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 20, 2015 #1066773

Stephen Colbert is a sorry excuse for an entertainer. He and maher would make a great couple on the "five", or field reporters covering how many times penguins do #2 over a 50 year period at the South Pole. In other words, I will not watch cbs again!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cbs Tv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cbs Tv.
Filing a new complaint about